Think You Have What It Takes to Be On Shark Tank?
How would your life change if you could get funding to bring your unique product idea to market? It can be hard to find Angel Investors to kickstart your companies growth, but more and more there are alternate opportunities to doing the hard yards and reaching out to hundreds of potential investors manually to get funded.
For example, the hit TV show Shark Tank is now accepting applicants to come on the show and present their product ideas!
If you think your idea is TV worthy and you’re up to the challenge of presenting it to these world-renowned investors, you and your idea have the potential to really take off with the TV exposure and backing from these icons in the business world!
How do I register to be on Shark Tank?
CLICK HERE to register with the show! We have worked in the product design and development industry for over 10 years, and have a good sense of what will make it in the market, and how to frame your ideas to have the maximum impact. So get in touch if you need help with what to say or what to send them.
If your product is just in the design phase you might need help getting your product ready to be on TV. If so, J – CAD Inc. can help you with the design and prototyping of your product so you have something to show the Sharks and really impress them! We offer CAD Design and 3D printing services allowing you to easily and cost-effectively prototype your design. We also offer a virtual reality service that allows your 3d renderings to be turned into interactive virtual environments that anyone with a VR headset can actively participate in. Imagine wowing the judges by being the first to present your idea in physical form and in virtual reality!
Not ready to be on Shark Tank? No problem.
If you’d like J – CAD Inc. to help you develop your idea just let us know and we’ll be glad to help you out based on our years of product development experience!
We can also help you raise capital without the Sharks by using crowdfunding!
How does Crowdfunding work?
Crowdfunding is a fairly new online technology that allows anyone in the world to post an idea they have (a virtual reality headset, a boardgame, a new type of shoe, the options are limitless) and ask for a target of capitol required to help them launch their business which can be anywhere from $100 to $100 million.
Users and investors of these crowdfunding websites can browse all of the ideas people post and decide if they want to become part of an idea by donating cash towards the posters target capitol goal.
There are 3 ways to donate to an idea:
- donate money
- donate money and become a shareholder of the company raising capitol
- donate money and get a reward from the company raising capitol (for example a free t-shirt with the company’s logo that says “I helped fund company X on Kickstarter 2016!” or pre-launch version of the product being created).
CLICK HERE to learn more about how J – CAD Inc. can help you raise your funding goal!
Want to learn more about the 3D printing and design process?
Recently Jason, the CEO of J – CAD Inc. was asked to be a guest on one of the biggest 3D printing podcasts in the world, 3DMasterminds.
They asked if he could quickly explain the 3D design & 3D printing process so that the average person could understand it.
Hear Jason discuss interesting areas of 3D design & 3D printing and how the industry is unfolding and growing rapidly.
The podcast covers some great topics and interesting points about how anyone, from the average person to large corporation can go from idea to reality!
Click the image below or CLICK HERE to listen to the podcast and learn about the fastest growing industry in the world!
P.S. Call us 1.888.202.2052 to discuss your prototype project and ask us how we can take your idea and turn it into reality!
P.P.S. CLICK HERE to learn about how we can design your project in Virtual Reality!
In this podcast you will learn:
- How Jason got started with 3D printing in 2006 in Toronto, CA by transitioning from design work to 3D prototyping work based on feedback from his customers.
- Incorporating outsourced 3D design work into part of J-CAD’s business practices.
- Manufacturing in China for injection molding, manufacturing, design and production to cut costs from present-day 3D prototyping.
- The challenges of learning the 3D printing fundamentals and teaching it to others.
- The frustrations of people who have an idea, but struggle in finding ways to get it made. Oftentimes it takes hundreds of hours just to learn how to design properly, much less learn to 3D print.
- Challenges behind creating things for people for the first time.
- Experience with designers from all over the world who have worked with J-CAD.
- The importance of trust when designing, building and mass producing for others.
- The potential of mass production with 3D printing in our homes.
- Thoughts on new renewable and sustainable materials being made for 3D printing applications.
- Lessons learned in creating J-CAD and providing a service that creates things for others.
- The difficulty in learning 3D design software, especially with the complications of options out there.
- Designing parts for Virtual Reality and how similar the process is to designing for 3D printing.
- The benefits of being able to visualize what a person is making through Virtual Reality before actually 3D Printing it, saving hours of time.
- Exactly how hands-on Jason is with the design process and customer service.
J – CAD Inc. has been featured in the following media outlets: