Win A $500 Voucher for Your Next 3D CAD Rendering or 3D Print / Prototype
To help spread the word about our new Ultimate Guide to Designing, Prototyping and Mass Manufacturing Your Product Idea (check it out if you haven’t already!) we thought we’d run a contest and give away a $500 voucher you can use when developing your next product idea! Enter the contest below and keep reading to learn how to win.
Note: To be eligible to win the voucher, enter the competition below by signing up for the JCAD – Inc. email list, answer the question and tweet about the contest or refer a friend or colleague to it (can’t be yourself). Fulls Ts and Cs below
Before entering please ensure you have read the full terms and conditions of the contest. Entry into this contest signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions.
This contest is restricted to residents of the United States, excluding Nebraska, North Dakota, New Jersey and Tennessee. If due to your location you’re unable to enter, send us an email with “Can’t enter competition :(” in the subject line or give us a call on 1-888-202-2052 and we’ll make it up to you.
How to enter:
To be eligible to win the prize, you must subscribe to the JCAD – Inc. newsletter, answer the question about what you would do with the prize if you won (all answers are strictly confidential, and we never, ever steal client ideas, ever. That’s just plain unprofessional!), and either tweet about the competition, or refer at least one other person to the competition via the referral action.
Suggestions for referring friends or colleagues to the competition:
Each entrant will get a unique referral code which can be shared via email, Facebook, Twitter or other online or offline means.
If you would like to share the competition, here are some suggestions for referring friends and sharing your referral link. You could:
- Send a personalised email to anyone you think might be interested in this contest and the Ultimate Guide. Please don’t spam anyone.
- Go the old fashioned way and give someone you know who might be interested a call about the contest (make sure to then give them your link to enter through).
- If you have a relevant email list, you may like to let them know about the Ultimate Guide and contest and share your referral link there.
- If you have a related blog you could write a blog post that includes information about the Ultimate Guide and contest and shares your referral link. If linking to JCAD you may need to nofollow the link in order to avoid breaching Google’s webmaster guidelines.
- Share the contest in related Facebook, Linkedin or Meetup.com groups you are a part of as long as that’s okay according to the group rules. People may get upset however if you join the group just to promote the contest.
- Share the contest on your personal social media profiles, eg. Facebook, Twitter, Google +
- Talk about the contest to your friends at school or college if you are studying product design, development, manufacturing or anything else related.
- Share anywhere else it’s legal and we’ve forgotten!
To be credited for a referral, a person needs to complete at least one action in the contest.
Note: Please do not spam anyone. If you wouldn’t want someone else to promote the contest to you in the way you’re considering, please don’t do that to others either.
How the winner will be decided:
From all eligible entries a winner will be judged based on the creativity of their intended use of the $500 voucher. Our CEO Jason Vander Griendt will judge the competition. Jason has almost 20 years of experience in engineering and manufacturing.
The winner will be notified via email within one week of the contest closing date.
For more information please see our full contest terms and conditions.